Do you need help on the game Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story? This article is made for all of the tough stuff! Based on E’s experiences in this game, read some of the info and try it out on your game. If one topic says: (Mario and Luigi), the info is something you will do with Mario and Luigi. For Bowser, it will say (Bowser). If it says (Bowser and Mario Bros.), it is where Bowser and the Mario Bros. work together.
- (Mario and Luigi) In the Bowser Castle, there is a “Preservation Room.” There are switches with shapes on them that have a square, a circle, a triangle, and there is a green button on the door. With the Mario Bros.’ hammers, press the following combination of buttons: Square, square, circle, triangle, triangle, triangle, then door.
- The doors will open up, and you battle aliens called Shroobs. The recommended item is Snack Basket, which can be unlocked by having the Mario Bros. find 10 attack pieces for it in Dimble Wood Forest. After the Shroobs are defeated, you get 10 attack pieces for an attack called Magic Window. It is recommended for the Dark Fawful battle, which is where Bowser inhales Dark Fawful after punching him out of Dark Bowser.
- (Bowser and Mario Bros.) For the final battle, you as Bowser battles Dark Bowser. When Dark Bowser is defeated, Dark Fawful, inside of Dark Bowser’s body, revives Dark Bowser with 1000 HP. Dark Bowser gets bigger, and may throw a “ball of enemies” at Bowser, who needs to dodge them. After that, punch Dark Bowser’s stomach and Dark Fawful will come out of Dark Bowser’s body. The tough part is inhaling. Use Vacuum Block and press the (X) button really fast, way faster than any ordinary enemies, even Chain Chawfuls, which are hard to inhale the Fawful-like creatures on top of them, because Dark Bowser is trying to inhale Dark Fawful at the same time. Even when Bowser runs out of that “tornado beam,” still press (X) or (Y) really fast and Dark Fawful will go into Bowser’s body. My trick is pressing (Y) rather than (X) really fast to inhale Dark Fawful. If Dark Fawful escapes out of Bowser the first time, defeat Dark Bowser again, and inhale Dark Fawful by pressing (Y) repeatedly. Then, the Mario Bros. will battle Dark Fawful, and when he’s defeated, Bowser gives Dark Bowser the final “KO Punches,” and the darkness is gone, and the Mushroom Kingdom is peaceful again.
- (Bowser and Mario Bros.) In Dimble Wood Forest, Bowser eventually is forced by a Wiggler that lives there to eat a giant carrot called the Giga Carrot. You need to eat it all in one minute, so the Mario Bros. help Bowser digest the carrot, but you need to find the enzymes inside of the carrot pieces Bowser ate. My strategy to find the enzymes is to see when Bowser’s mouth flashes, and look at the bottom screen, where the carrot pieces appear, and estimate where the enzyme was by looking when Bowser’s mouth sparkles. When you figure out the row of where the enzyme is in, tap the pieces of the carrot a couple times that you think the enzyme is in. Be careful, because if you don’t tap the enzyme and activate it fast, its power will weaken. The strongest enzyme is a big red one, which gets rid of all of the pieces of the carrot, and over time in a couple seconds, the enzyme goes from red to orange to yellow to blue and finally, a small light blue enzyme that barely gets rid of anything.
- (Mario and Luigi) If you are stuck on getting Mario to “flip” on the Jump Helmet attack, there is a strategy for it. You need to press (A) when Mario lands on the Jump Helmet, and if he just jumps on the Jump Helmet, try to estimate where Mario will land on the Jump Helmet, and make Luigi walk there with the helmet. Mario should land on the center of the Jump Helmet, where you press (A). If you do this all the time, you will do full damage on the enemy. Also, don’t forget to press (A) at the right time when Mario lands on the enemy.
- (Mario and Luigi) In Bowser’s body, Mario and Luigi unlock an area called the Challenge Node. There are two doors, the first one being one where you battle seven bosses labeled X, and the second door is where you use special attacks on weak enemies. For the bosses labeled X, you need to be a certain level or higher in order to successfully defeat the boss, and you need all special attacks. The order of the bosses go like this, from easiest to hardest:
- Durmite X
- Alpha and Beta Kretin X
- Wisdurm X
- Bowser Memory MLX
- Junker X
- Dark Star X
- Bowser X (To unlock, you need to defeat all of the other bosses in Class 7 again)
The recommended special attacks you should use on the bosses are:
Durmite X: Snack Baskets and Double Jumps
Alpha and Beta Kretin X: Alpha Kretin X – Jump, Beta Kretin X – Magic Window and Fire Flower, and the rest of bosses except for Bowser X, Magic Window, and for Bowser X, all Special attacks that you are good at!
I just got the awesome game Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. It is the first in the Mario and Luigi RPG Series, for the Game Boy Advance. You can also play Superstar Saga on the Nintendo DS Lite, in the second slot. Here are the bosses, and some tips for this game.
-Splash Bros.: When Mario jumps on Luigi, press (A). When Luigi holds his hands up, press (B) for Luigi to join Mario in spinning. Then, when the Mario Bros. are in a ball, about to land on the enemy, press (A), and when they do land on the enemy, press (A) again.
-Swing Bros.: When Luigi is about to jump into Mario, press (A). Then, release (A) to make Luigi fly into the target, on the enemy, that you selected. If you unlocked the Advanced Swing Bros, do the exact same attack, except when Luigi flies back, Mario will have a reddish glow around him. Press (A) here, and Mario and Luigi will fly back to the enemy, and slowly descend. When Mario and Luigi are spinning right on top of the enemy, press (A), then (B), then (A), and so on. You will get a free item!